Dhanvantari Hospital – One of the best abortion centre in Borivali and Kandivali west areas provides the safest and legal abortion with minimum side effects. Some of the side effects of surgical abortion are:
- Bleeding that is a bit like your period. It could last for 1-2 weeks.
- Cramping that feels similar to period pain. You should feel better if you take an over-the-counter painkiller, but avoid using aspirin as it can interfere with the healing process.
- Feeling sore and tired for a couple of days. You should give yourself at least a couple of days to rest and recover. You’ll then be able to get back to your normal routine as soon as you feel ready.
- Some women experience nausea or diarrhoea as a side effect of the medication, but this is usually mild.
- Surgical abortions can usually be performed with just a local anaesthetic, but in some cases a sedative or general anaesthetic is used. If you have either of these medications then you will probably feel sleepy and disoriented for a while after the procedure too. You might also notice that your memory is unclear.
The side effects will usually last longer if you have a STOP by D&C than if you are able to have manual vacuum aspiration (MVA). However, the D&C procedure can be performed later into the pregnancy, so it isn’t always possible to choose MVA instead.
For more information & consultation on Side Effects of Surgical Abortion treatment, visit Dhanvantari Hospital – Abortion Clinic in Borivali or contact us on +91 9324263464 / 022 2833 8378